Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Missing Knit Night

Another cold day and not a single one of my handknits is adorning my being today except…the Maine Morning Mitts. Yesterday I realized that I have some odd skeins yarn in the stash that might be good for mitts. I need to investigate! It is always great when I make that connection where I realize that there is something in the stash to work with on a potential project. Today is day 21 of the new year and there have been no yarn purchases even though I keep thinking about how I am going to acquire more Kureyon for my Log Cabin blanket.

I miss going to Knit Night. I can’t go due to a conflict with the O&O’s schedule. It is important that he keep doing what he does on Wednesday nights so some day I will make it back. There is another group I could start going to at a different shop that meets on Thursday nights, but then I have also been thinking about starting a group that could meet on the weekends… something to think about.

No comments: