Thursday, October 16, 2008

The One Where I Resisted Temptation

I had one of those days yesterday. Things started out beautifully. I had a beautiful ride through the NC and VA countryside on my way to photograph one of our projects. I took some really nice photos and was feeling pretty good, but then it went downhill like an avalanche. I went to copy the photos to my laptop and my photo card apparently corrupted itself and my 101 photos were gone! Thankfully I had my back-up camera, but it isn’t as good as the one I used to take the first set of pictures. So I had to re-photograph everything and hope that the second set of photos will be good enough for what I need. Between the hot weather and the equipment fiasco, it ended up being an exhausting experience. So last night I went to Knit Night thinking I needed a fix of fiber therapy. I looked around and realized that it wouldn’t make me feel any better to buy more yarn so I resisted temptation and just enjoyed the group and knit.

No comments: