Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stash as Inspiration?

Does your stash inspire you? I love my stash and every time I look at it I want to get working on something new. There are so many projects that I want to make, but part of my Great Knitspectations’ journey is to work on completing projects. So, I am busily working away on the Dayflower Cardigan. I hope to have the back done by the weekend and then I can start on the two fronts which will be fun since there is pattern work involved. Of course, this project was supposed to be my no-thinking knitting, but now I am psyched to get it done. I want a new summer sweater to wear and I have another one I would like to try and make for this season.

However, on the soon to be started front, I am going to add something to the queue. Knaked Knits has asked for donations of two preemie hats and I think I am going to do it. I did some searching around on Ravelry and found some cute options and I know they won’t take long to knit and if there is one thing I love, it’s babies! So, I need to look at the stash and see what inspiration I can find!

Have a great day and look for your own inspiration in your stash!

No comments: